Tuesday, July 12, 2005
^-^ ^-^
If I had never met you,I wouldn't like you.If I didn't like you,I wouldn't love you.If I didn't love you,I wouldn't miss you.But I did,I do and I will

So when tomorrow starts without me,don't think we're far apart,for everytime you think of me,I'm right here in your heart.

We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world,and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Heal the past,live the present,dream the future.

We're each of us angels with anly one wing,and we can only fly embracing each other.

When I was yours you were my strength,when I was yours I gave all my love when I was yours you were the one
posted by huri @ 12:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: huri
Home: Pati, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Shoutbox
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1