Saturday, July 16, 2005
sssssssstttttttttt......
When the night comes......

When the night comes then my tears wet my pillow
because you are not close to me and living far away
My nights become sleepless, dreamless and hopeless
and I feel that I am lost and don't know what to do
You are the love of my life that brings happiness to me
and there is no meaning to my life without you
The big distance put me through painful thoughts on you
and those Saturday nights bring me nothing but empty life
The moon's reflection enters into my bedroom with romance
but I stay there alone without your love as lonely
The stars are over crowded in the sky like diamonds
but I am nailed down without your love like a saint
The nights are very cold and you are not here to hold me
and bring you under my arms with passion of love
Tell me how to say good night when my eyes
are not closing for sleep without you being here

Ravi Sathasivam / Sri Lanka

Copyright @2004 Ravi Sathasivam
posted by huri @ 10:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: huri
Home: Pati, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Shoutbox
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1