Saturday, October 15, 2005
poem
!!!iF You NeED Me And ThEre Are Hundred Steps BetweEN Us,You Can Take ThE 1st Step To GeT NeAr Me AnD i Will Take All ThE 99 Steps To Be ThEre For You !!!Image

Eyes Without Tears!Tears Without Love! Love Without Heart! Heart Without Beat! Beat Without You! You Without Me! How Can That BeImage

Never Say I Love U,If U Dun Really Care,Never Talk Of Feelings,If They Aren't Really There,Never Hold My Hand,If U Mean To Break My Heart,Never Say Forever,If U Ever Plan To Part,Never Look Into My Eyes,If U Are Telling Me Is A Lie,Never Say Hello,If U Think U'll Say GoodBye,Never Say That I'm The One,If U Dream Of More Than Me,Never Lock Up My Heart,If U Dun Have The KeyImage

Be Careful To Give Your Heart to some one Because When You Give your Heart To Someone You Are Not Only Given That Person The Right To Love You But Also The Power To Hurt YOU
Image
It takes a minute 2 find a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget themImage

`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´ I Have " I " I Have " L " I Have " O " I Have " V " I Have " E " Can I Have " U " `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´
posted by huri @ 10:27 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: huri
Home: Pati, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Shoutbox
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1