Tuesday, October 25, 2005
so nice
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy
with someone else, but it's more painful to know that
the one you love is unhappy with you

Do not find love ,let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall

If you're upset, call me. I won't guarentee I'll make you laugh but I can cry with you. If you ever feel like you need to run away, call me. I won't guarentee I'll persuade you to stay but I can run with you. But, if one day you call and there's no answer....I might need you.

Never Say I Love U,If U Dun Really Care,Never Talk Of Feelings,If They Aren't Really There,Never Hold My Hand,If U Mean To Break My Heart,Never Say Forever,If U Ever Plan To Part,Never Look Into My Eyes,If U Are Telling Me Is A Lie,Never Say Hello,If U Think U'll Say GoodBye,Never Say That I'm The One,If U Dream Of More Than Me,Never Lock Up My Heart,If U Dun Have The Key

Words are just not enough to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I need you by my side, all my life. You have touched my life in ways others can't even think of

*~ Type Of Girls ~*
HARD-DISK Girls:
She remembers everything, FOREVER.
RAM Girls:
She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.
WINDOWS Girls:
Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.
SCREENSAVER Girls:
She is good for nothing but at least she is fun!
INTERNET Girls:
Difficult to access.
SERVER Girls:
Always busy when you need her.
MULTIMEDIA Girls:
She makes horrible things look beautiful.
CD-ROM Girls:
She is always faster and faster.
E-MAIL Girls:
Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.
VIRUS Girls:
Also known as "WIFE"; when you are not expecting her, she
comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her you will lose something, if you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything............
posted by huri @ 1:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: huri
Home: Pati, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Shoutbox
Archives
Links
Affiliates
15n41n1